Find more info on THHS Aquatics @ www.thhsaquatics.com
Trabuco Hills High School’s Mustang Swim Team competes in the Sea View League. The Sea View League is composed of: Mission Viejo, El Toro, Capistrano Valley, San Juan Hills, and Trabuco Hills High Schools. At this point in the season, we have defeated all the teams in our league and are ready for the Sea View League Championship. Check out the scores:
We also compete against other local teams and in larger invitational swim meets. Every year, in May, we will take a team to the Division 1 CIF Southern Section Championship and compete with the best there is in California. At the same time, our Varsity Girls and Boys are recognized by the National Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association with Scholar Team Awards NISCA - both teams have average GPAs over 3.65 (our Boys Team is currently 14th in the Nation).
We have been steadily improving in dual meet competition as CollegeSwimming.com shows
Trabuco Hills vs. Mission Viejo
Trabuco Hills vs. El Toro
Trabuco Hills vs. Capistrano Valley
Trabuco Hills vs. San Juan Hills
This year our team goal is to be the Sea View League Champions.
We will be continue to be a Speedo Sponsored Team.
Swimming is a competitive interscholastic sport and to compete lower-level teams practice for two hours daily and attend some Saturday competitions. Upper-level teams (JV and Varsity) may practice up to four hours a day and have two practices a day. Some of the meets multiple day competitions over a weekend. Performance at swim meets needs to be a top priority. Swimmers must maintain good grades as poor grades are never an excuse for a student athlete. We practice rain or shine and in warm and cold weather. We are working to win the Sea View League Team Championship in May - nothing less.
There are many way swimmers can contribute to our team. Which of these traits you can bring to our team:
● Work hard to be the best swimmer I can be and help the team win meets
● Maintain good grades and help the team maintain its Scholarship Awards
● Cheer and support other team members during competition
● Show up to all practices and swim meets to help us win
● Participate in fundraising efforts to help our team provide a high-level program
● Volunteer to help with the coach with projects or tasks as needed
● Have my parents help out at swim meets and team events
● Help maintain the pool facility and gear
● Be a positive force in helping our team become Sea View League Champions
Trabuco Hills Swimming offers athletes:
● The chance compete in interscholastic competition for your school
● A place to develop athletic ability and demonstrate what you can do
● Support for academic achievement and college
● A place to make and develop friendships
If you want more information on Mustang Swimming scan thisQR code:
and/or email Coach Woods at: email@example.com
Check out our website at https://thhsaquatics.com/swim/ and sign up to follow us on Twitter and Instagram there!
No articles found
Check back later to see what's new.